This year's Virtual-Online Conference will have the robust dynamics as a leading annual, collaborative event possesses while focusing on Healthcare-associated infections (HAI), and a leading HAI -- Clostridioides difficile (Also known as
c diff, C. diff., C. difficile, CDI, CDAD) with interconnected topics. The online environment Conference and Health Expo bring leading international healthcare professionals, Government health professionals, executives, physicians, researchers, academics, infection prevention and control, clinical trial professionals, and health advocates together to discuss health equity in the life sciences in a variety of health sectors.
The conference focuses on the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in both the marketplace and workplace, with a specific focus on how to best serve an increasingly diverse patient base. We also aim to address the broader health disparity challenges, and the conference equips attendees with the latest insights and ideas. Healthcare professional attendees will also learn practical solutions, share perspectives, and virtually meet new industry and marketplace colleagues through the representatives and professionals participating in the Virtual Health EXPO.
Clinical professionals will gather for 5 hours to present up-to-date data to expand on the existing knowledge and raise awareness of the urgency focused on, yet not limited to, a Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) --
……………………and much more.
* CREATE a workplace that embraces and promotes an inclusive environment by leveraging the latest health care innovation ideas.
* DISCUSS how to strategically reduce health disparities to create a more equitable global healthcare system.
* EMBRACE the opportunity to benefit from the most up-to-date data presented and gain tools to overcome the barriers facing healthcare each day.
* EXPAND knowledge on how to reduce health disparities by building culturally competent organizations best suited to provide care for diverse patient populations.
* FOCUS on building inclusive organizational information to broaden existing knowledge base.
* JOIN the world’s #1 annual C.diff. conference focusing specifically on health equity and diversity in the C.diff. community and more.
* LEARN more diverse options to prevent, treat, diagnose, and about the clinical trials to create growth opportunities
* In 2021 NETWORK and share ideas with many of the leading health professionals who are passionate about healthcare and diversity.
* UNDERSTAND clinical trials obstacles and how to make the clinical trial ecosystem more diverse and inclusive for all patients.
1. Recognize major achievements in the surveillance, prevention, and
treatment of C. difficile infections of the past 10 years.
2. Identify remaining challenges in the U.S. and global battles to prevent C.difficile infections including possible reasons why we are not yet achieving U.S. targets for prevention.
3. Understand emerging knowledge about epidemiology and unique prevention strategies and how they might be leveraged in the ongoing battle against C. difficile infections and additional HAI's.
4. Gain knowledge of C. diff. diagnostics, the latest technology available.
5. Understand research and development in gut Microbiome, Diagnosis of IBS-C, IBS-D clinical trials to treat on the horizon.
6. Expand understanding of C. diff. infection (CDI), Recurrent CDI, prevention, and treatments in clinical studies and identify patients that may benefit from clinical program participation.
**Please Note: This is a Non-CE event